Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grasshopper Part 3

I made some more progress on that grasshopper drawing over the last week. I fixed some of the proportions on the grasshopper, which meant that its knees and spiky parts of the hind legs were off the paper, so I just looped them over to the other corner. Also, since there was little else in the drawing besides that bug, I looked through my sketchbook for one of my figure drawings that looked like they were scratching themselves and superimposed it in the background.

I think it might be time to incorporate some other materials in this drawing - I've gathered a pile of NuPastel dust about half an inch tall on the desk I propped this board on.

No comments:

Post a Comment